<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33423137?origin\x3dhttp://diamond-sparkles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 15, 2011
11:52 PM
I'm at the post camp situation now! Post camp blues :( Keep thinking about all the activities that we could have done in the 2 days of slacking that i did at home etc..hahaha! omg! uni camp was AWESOME!! coz our OG got the MOST AWESOME OG AWARD!! which is equivalent to the best OG award! 7 years in a row that our OG got the best OG award manz! The pressure will be on our juniors next! Jiayou! But i think eventually the aim of the camp is to enjoy ourselves to the best that we can! Once that is achieved, the best OG award will come naturally :D:D We played stuff like Station games on the first day, beach games on the second day, pool games on the third day, Amazinng Race on the fourth day and last day was field games again! Played all the way till the night with only 2-3 hrs of sleep every night. We really played hard! I hope I can apply the same attitude and mentality towards my studies which will be starting real soon in August! Cant wait.


Okay, just to kill some time and satisfy my boredom, JOSE here is the beginning of the 100 THINGS ABOUT ME! *Opening ceremony*

#1: I love playing sports!

I really dont look like the outdoorsy kind, but i like exercising if the form of exercising involves playing a sport. To me, exercising with a game makes more sense and is definitely more motivating than just plain jogging or running.
.
#2 (a continuation from #1): I hate the gym >:(

Dont fancy the gym. What is so nice about running so hard and eventually not getting ANYWHERE and fighting with the others for oxygen when that is what you need when you work out. Come to think of it, a gym is like the home of hamsters and mice. Ever seen those hamsters running on the wheel when you peep through their cages? Doesn't that remind you of gym? You get the idea.

#3: I enjoy good food

Expensive food does not mean good food quality. Cheap food does not mean lousy food quality either. There are lots of food that are cheap and tastes great! Example, duck rice in west coast area, bak chor mee in bukit timah area, yong tau foo in yew tee, CCK's new stall which sells herbal soup...I think the list can go on but I should stop so we dont start to get hungry in the middle of the night. There are some expensive food that are of good quality though. I enjoy dining in Crystal Jade! Good food even though it is kinda pricey :/ So the point is there is nothing definite about good food. It can be found anywhere near you...just open your eyes taste buds (:

Okay! Ideas on what other traits you want to know about me? Or I dont know how I can chalk up to 100. LOL