<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33423137?origin\x3dhttp://diamond-sparkles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 27, 2011
10:49 AM
Sudden urge to blog (: Got offered a course in NUS! Okay, now to start weighing my choices and making decisions which concerns my future! All these decision makings are playing around with my mind! Regardless of the choices that I have to make, I must say, I really love and treasure my job at the moment even though its not something that will follow me throughout the rest of my life because obviously, I don't want to get stuck with this part time salary throughout! Real good experience though! :D:D really short post but to end off, this is what is going through my mind right now (I must admit sometimes I will say things as it is, only when necessary though):

Sometimes some people just do things without much consideration of the consequences. Why? If you have known the consequences would you have done it? Or maybe you do know but you just couldn't care less.